Skip to main content

[List] My Top 10 Favorite Saved by the Bell Episodes

 

Saved by the Bell (1989) Peter Engel Productions//NBC Productions (NBC)

I grew up watching reruns of Saved by the Bell, and I decided to list my top 10 favorite episodes from the show. Therefore, there will be no episodes from Good Morning, Miss Bliss.


10. "Drinking and Driving"

This particular episode presented an important message in a manner that didn't come across as preachy and it really resonated. The message presented was loud and clear and so were the potential consequences of drinking and driving.

9. "All in the Mall"

I enjoyed all of the hijinks that ensued during this episode. Imagine spending the night at the mall to buy some concert tickets. 

8. "The Wicked Stepbrother (Part 2)"

Eric was a good foil to Zack and gave him the runaround. Also, it was nice that Lisa was able to have her own serious love interest that lasted for more than one episode. 

7. "Fourth of July"

I enjoyed the overall premise of this episode. For example, the pageant and the other contests. It was also interesting to see a little bit of a spark of romance between Slater and Lisa. It's a shame the pairing wasn't explored more beyond this episode.

6. "The Wicked Stepbrother (Part 1)"

What an introduction to a character that can rival Zack when it comes to schemes/scheming. The episode was entertaining to watch and I liked that Lisa was one of the main focuses as well.

5. "Operation Zack"

Zack and Lisa's friendship shone brightly in this particular episode and while subtle, you could feel the potential/slight romantic undertones between the two as well. Having to get a surgery done in a hospital can make one feel scared or anxious. 

4. "1-900-Crushed"

Zack and Lisa have amazing chemistry on screen and the characters complement each other so well. Lisa knows Zack so well and at the end of the day has to help him clean up a mess he made.

3. "The Bayside Triangle"

I stand by that Zack and Lisa should've been a long-term couple on the show. I mean, Zack Morris of all people said that he enjoyed working (for Lisa) of all things. It was also good to see Lisa Turtle pursuing her fashion ambitions.

2. "Rockumentary"

I enjoy music documentaries and the setup for the episode was pure genius. Not to mention the songs were catchy and fun.

1. "Mystery Weekend"

This is a fun episode that centers around a murder mystery game at a mansion in a similar vein to the Clue board game. What more do you need?




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Creative] 3 Ideas for Figure Skating Fictional Novels Starring a Black Female Figure Skater

  It's criminal how there are little to no fictional novels centered around a female figure skater or female figure skaters of African ancestry so I'm here to present three different story ideas for some: 1. Far into the future on the planet Acoren figure skating has taken on a life of its own and is a billion-dollar franchise. At the heart of this tale lies Zyia one of the main stars of her figure skating entertainment company. At a rival company, there's Amon who's a star in his own right. They know that they shouldn't be but due to circumstances, the two find themselves drawn to one another even though a romance between them is strictly forbidden.  2. Go on a journey with Baia and Ixen as they rise up as one of the most electrifying pairs in figure skating.  3. Follow the stories of three different women who are figure skaters as they navigate through life and the competitive world of figure skating. 

[Review] Wild Women and the Blues

  This was a book that I wanted to read for quite some time and I recently just finished it. I must say that it was a fun wild ride. The book jumps back and forth between two time periods the 1920s, or more specifically 1925, and the present-day 2015.  The main heroine taking centerstage during the 1925 portion set during the Jazz Age in Chicago is Honoree Dalcour a chorus girl who works at Ms. Hatties a black-and-tan jazz club. This historical fiction novel was a thrill to read. The cast of characters in the novel are full of personality and distinguishable characteristics. Even the twists and turns presented in the novel were interesting, entertaining, and an overall welcomed surprise. I highly recommend this novel.